Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gamer Thread: What are your games?

IsaacT

You could try running a pathping to the IP of the online game server. I know when I had issues I did a pathping and a tracert and found out some shitty place in Kansas was dropping 90% of my data packets.

Low specs on computer im guessing. I prefer pc gaming over console because for price of Xbox one I can build a pc with better hardware specs

I'm just using a Dell laptop, without power from the wall it is lagging all over and my connection is a wificonnection, no LANcable so that makes it slower to. On my ps3 I dont have any problems so I prefer the ps3

The thing with laptops, is when unplugged they will usually sacrifice performance to extend battery life. Everything from screen brightness to cpu performance is affected.

If you're not worried about running out of power, you can create a new power plan, and change the performance settings.

Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power Options

You could try running a pathping to the IP of the online game server. I know when I had issues I did a pathping and a tracert and found out some shitty place in Kansas was dropping 90% of my data packets.

The problem with my router is that I can't add any ports to redirect any visitors inmediatly to the right server. I had a MW3 server, fully made with everything possible in making such a server but the router didn't allow me to add any ports at portmapping. Thats why I am now playing on a console.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI G700-U10 met Tapatalk

IsaacT

I am pretty excited as I just bought Heroes of Might and Magice: Quest for the Dragonbone Staff for PS2 off of ebay. Now I just have to decide whether tis nobler to play on the PS2 and somehow connect it to my ASUS 23" Monitor or to download a PS2 emulator and put forth effort.

Either way....here come the memoriesssss..... :D

I am pretty excited as I just bought Heroes of Might and Magice: Quest for the Dragonbone Staff for PS2 off of ebay. Now I just have to decide whether tis nobler to play on the PS2 and somehow connect it to my ASUS 23" Monitor or to download a PS2 emulator and put forth effort.

Either way....here come the memoriesssss..... :D

PS2 emulators aren't exceedingly reliable, last time I looked (not that far ago), there still was not one that could ever run the first Killzone without game-breaking issues.

On the other hand, 640x480 resolution produced by PS2 (I think) stretched out over fullHD resolution won't look exceedingly breathtaking either.

If you do happen to run it on Emulator, let me know. I'm up for toying around with that.