Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS J.BAUER Electronics LaserBee 2.5 Watt USB only + Data Logging.. In Stock Now

vk2fro

Re: J.BAUER Electronics 2.5 Watt Coming Soon!! USB only LaserBee + Data Logging...$11

laserbee, this will be a perfect tool for us laser scanner guys who usually have a laptop with us anyway. I dont need a display on a power meter, but data logging and pc connectivity at this price sounds awesome. Will watch with anticipation :)

Re: J.BAUER Electronics 2.5 Watt Coming Soon!! USB only LaserBee + Data Logging...$11

The "Optimized by William (something, can't read it)" part.
The software looks very clean - and it's interrupted by that "signature".

Just my personal opinion. I can be OCD over certain things.

Got you.... That is the company we hired to design the PC Interface
Data Logging Software...:)

laserbee, this will be a perfect tool for us laser scanner guys who usually have a laptop with us anyway. I dont need a display on a power meter, but data logging and pc connectivity at this price sounds awesome. Will watch with anticipation

We saw the need for people to take along a small inexpensive USB
powered LPM with only 2 parts... The LPM and the detachable Head.
I think we accomplished that...;)

It will be the buyer that will ultimately decide if we did or not...

Jerry

Last edited:

I'd love to see a device like this that could be plugged into the data/charging port of smart phone or tablet! But for now, this new meter is definitely looking like something I will buy as soon as they are available. An Android or iOS compatible meter would be cool though... :)

jakeGT

yeah, put me down for one if i can just plug in my ophir thermopile.

mfo

Competition is certainly a benefit for the customers :)

I've been wanting an alpha but the things are never in stock when I go to your website =\

Looks like these are becoming as popular as the Alphas... hopefully there are enough to go around :)

jakeGT

You're OPHIR thermopile will not work with this USB Powered LPM..
it has a dedicated Thermopile and is calibrated to it.

Have you seen this...????
http://laserpointerforums.com/f42/diy-pre-calibrated-lpm-under-100-00-a-52861.html

Jerry

Well, damn

I have a readout, I was wanting data logging, i have a full setup, so I can see the power output, i just wanted data logging, oh well still a steal you have there, good luck to your sales!

Looks like these are becoming as popular as the Alphas... hopefully there are enough to go around :)

I thought the same thing as well, looks like there is already a growing demand. And yes, I would also be interested in one as well. If my finances will let me that is!:rolleyes:

Well, damn

I have a readout, I was wanting data logging, i have a full setup, so I can see the power output, i just wanted data logging, oh well still a steal you have there, good luck to your sales!

Then be patient a bit longer... ;)
I think we have what you are looking for on the R&D bench...:whistle:
No details yet.... Sorry

Jerry

I too am very interested! :)

jakeGT

Then be patient a bit longer... ;)
I think we have what you are looking for on the R&D bench...:whistle:
No details yet.... Sorry

Jerry

All is well with me, I can be impatient when it comes to lasers....
Anyone else have this problem?

All is well with me, I can be impatient when it comes to lasers....
Anyone else have this problem?

Oh yea, I got it bad :yh:

same here

I thought the same thing as well, looks like there is already a growing demand. And yes, I would also be interested in one as well. If my finances will let me that is!:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about supply... once they are available...they
will be stocked until there is no more demand for the Product just
like all the other LaserBee products..
We can put 100% of our time into our company... There is nothing
to distract us...:cool:

As to the impatient....:) Like I stated in the 1st Post...
They should be available by the beginning of next week..;)

Jerry

Last edited:

I wouldn't worry about supply... once they are available...they
will be stocked until there is no more demand for the Product just
like all the other LaserBee proiducts..
We can put 100% of our time into our company... There is nothing
to distract us...:cool:
Jerry

I like your style ;)