Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOGGERS!! its time to get you ONE!!' -

Fog ran thru an ice chest will make fog that lays down IF all air movers are turned off. I did it also with a dry ice-- much less mess too- I could not resisit the buble fogger today at walgreens- last one on the shelf- only 200W very tiny- no fog juice of bubble liquid- OK i have both and my bubble stuff is made with day glo concentrate from highlighters-trying it out soon- got the item for 32$ with the tax.
the CVs here (all 3 of them) also had very little and no foggers-
the other walgreens i called were out but did have foggers for 10$ .

pics on Tuesday

hak

UPDATe- while looking at Fog juice by Froggy on feebay I found thaat they sell a juice MADE to lay down- I did not know that. They also h=made varying grades of juice for quicker dispersion- , for fire & rescue drills and more.

Seems that Gemmy makes about the only bubble fogger , at least in the low end price. All I see there look like mine but several colors - and decals .
The lowest was more than I paid (32$) so I guess I did alright - will know more once i try it out- I need bubble juice and the manual sez to not use homemaid bubble fluid- (or fog juice) of course they want you to buy their brand of both, no thanks- I will also be resuming my experiments with day-glo dye concentrate in the bubble juice with lots of black lights and also with 405 lasers.
First tests were underwhelming.
did anyone else score a fogger this year??

hk

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Not to revive the dead, although it is that time of year,:D but with Halloween being over, it's time to try and get yourself a good deal on discounted foggers!
Hope you can find some GHASTLY good deals!