Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite laser company POLL

What is your favorite laser Company

• O-like

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lazerer

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • CNI-laser systems

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Survival-Lasers

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Deal-extreme (not really a laser company but whatever)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Dinodirect (same as dealextreme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Lasers

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be curious to know whether either of those two reviewers PAID for their lasers, or whether they got them free or at a discount for the purpose of reviewing. In at least one case, I think the laser might have been a "freebie".

Personally and for you and other people know, of the 2 laser that I purchased from Lazerer.com, and I did the review of each,
I paid till the last penny of the cost announced on its website, I have not been offered or have asked for any discount ,
nor do I care about this, I don't do this for money.

I've done simply to help prospective buyers in their choice, nothing more.

I did a review for the rifle and I wasn't really that impressed with it. Espeicially when I found the lens was acrylic.
It's still a typical chinese built laser. Lazerer has a lot further to go as far as proving ground goes. Only time will tell where this company leads.

Laserglow :beer:

Last edited:
I voted CNI solely because they are essentially the makers of all the modules for DPSS systems out there, and they make damn high quality stuff (will see for myself once I get my 589!). Also, I like the fact that they are willing to listen to customers and make different lasers differently!