Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

imminent awesome:
anti%20gravity.gif

except for the fact that you read your avatar wrong, I dont see how that is funny....

I don' t know how it's funny either... maybe I'm really slow, but I don't see how I read it wrong either...

I was expecting at least one person to get the reference... A bunch of uncultured children around here it seems.

pseudolobster said:
I don' t know how it's funny either... maybe I'm really slow, but I don't see how I read it wrong either...

I was expecting at least one person to get the reference... A bunch of uncultured children around here it seems.

ur avatar says:

Ceci n'est pas une avatar

BTW avatar isnt feminine....

amkdeath said:
ur avatar says:

Oh, I see... Yeah, I'm not French... so as failures go, that's pretty mild.

Pipes are masculine? Otherwise, is there a gender neutral word I could use, like "ein" in German?

pseudolobster said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1210570458/15#23 date=1210737592]
ur avatar says:

Oh, I see... Yeah, I'm not French... so as failures go, that's pretty mild.

Pipes are masculine? Otherwise, is there a gender neutral word I could use, like "ein" in German?[/quote]

EDIT: Wow I was a dick piece of shit.

I promise that's in the past. This post was not worth reading. /EDIT

lol yea.

back to pics.

Attachments

• firetruck-fire.jpg
    firetruck-fire.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:

Switch

He's not reading it wrong.It's inspired by the pipe thingy , about which I have heard before ::) The whole treachery of images thing is a philosophical concept where the real world is a copy of some perfect parallel world, and art is BS because it's a copy of the real world, therefore being a copy of another copy.The pipe painting is somehow related to that, and his avatar is a spoof of the pipe painting.It would be funny if you were familiar with the whole thingy.As for the gender, you can just use masculin "Ceci n'est pas un avatar" , it sounds more correct, kinda. :p

Attachments

• matchfail_001.png
    matchfail_001.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 578

Ace82

lol! look what I started. ;D Pseudolobster, I appriciate your light heart. [smiley=lolk.gif] Thanks to Switch, now I understand the concept of what your avatar means, but I think you should have it in English.

Now for some FAILURE!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3c3F1YSBXA&feature=related/[media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mq5Z68WaIA&NR=1[/media]

Ace82

haha! "he's running a bit rich"...lol, rich is black smoke not white! that's a blown head gasket! What a failure!