Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Closed) Final Projector GB.

Ok, I took a pic of the where my test leads are.
IMAG0074.jpg

Then I tried a jumper between the first pin and the 3rd pin pins 3 & 4 are the same.
This resulted in a fluctuating voltage at 12 to 12.5
IMAG0074.jpg

Then jumping pin 1 to either pin 5 or 6 results in a fluctuating voltage from 4 to 4.5
IMAG0072.jpg

If any one with better testing tools can see if these yield a good voltage please test this out. I only have this DVM.

Nice! :beer:

I've yet to tear mine apart, so I'll have to wait for others to confirm, but that looks to be very good news.

Ok, I took a pic of the where my test leads are.
IMAG0074.jpg

Then I tried a jumper between the first pin and the 3rd pin pins 3 & 4 are the same.
This resulted in a fluctuating voltage at 12 to 12.5
IMAG0074.jpg

Then jumping pin 1 to either pin 5 or 6 results in a fluctuating voltage from 4 to 4.5
IMAG0072.jpg

If any one with better testing tools can see if these yield a good voltage please test this out. I only have this DVM.

shhh

Got mine Saturday but was in Branson Missouri.
Stripped it as soon as i got home. lol
Thanks!

I got mine a few days ago, thanks! I like the dichros + mounts, now I finally get to try mixing colors.

Marbleless, but that's oK.

Are you sure you didnt throw them out with the peanuts??? I'm 99% sure they went in your package. I even drew little green round circles on your box to make sure I had the right box when I added the addresses.

Got mine Saturday but was in Branson Missouri.
Stripped it as soon as i got home. lol
Thanks!

I sent it to the address listed in Paypal. How did you pick it up in Branson? :thinking:

If you guys are happy with your transactions, can you please post a short and sweet note in the http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/ section please? Please be honest.

Thank you men. :beer:

Are you sure you didnt throw them out with the peanuts??? I'm 99% sure they went in your package. I even drew little green round circles on your box to make sure I had the right box when I added the addresses.

Well if that is what happened then somebody shoot me. I threw the box away already. Cest la vie. Not the end of the world, I appreciate the effort very much.

BTW, thanks for increasing the numbers on this group buy from 5 to 10- that let me in.