Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$10.90 Aurora C6 Host!

I want to make a 1Watt 445 nm pocket burner laser in the next future. I founded this host with the "hot option" and I think is perfect for my project:Cheap 1W 20-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA). The problem is: I didn't found a heat sink with the right size, yet. Can you give me a link with a shop?

Last edited:

If you want things quickly than you shouldn't order from DX. It seems to take them 1-2 weeks before they even send your order and then you have to wait another 2 weeks before you get it in your mailbox. I think these C6 host are all the same but if you order a kit from a member it should arrive much faster and comes with a heatsink etc.
So whats new everything takes a month to arrive from wherever in Australia that's why i try so hard to buy locally even: if i have to pay nearly double what its worth and most of the time still don't get ppl selling i have a large WTB at the moment saying i will pay real good price on local pre made lasers, but no bites yet, no entrepreneurs in Australia who want my money ...