Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

American Flag

• Thread starter Deleted member 78982
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 78982

You lied to me and Avery. You said you wouldn't argue with anyone. I am banning you as soon as I can once and for all. You just do not belong here. You can't contain yourself. You post meaningless dribble and then look for fights. You have no honor and respect and you should be removed.
In fact... I didn't argue with anyone, it all started with a simple question asked, to which Ears and Eggs also responded without any problems to what I'm reading... in America all the houses and villas have the USA flag for a symbol of patriotism. This was the answer to my question, but instead an uproar happened that I did NOT start.

GSS and all the others know who I am, I said it myself, even to you in PM, when you told me all those things, and you also showed me where the cockerel is doing on the garbage now Alaskan, where Blarg King is also registered , so he has one foot in both shoes , and the bullshit you had to suffer and read in 16 years , do you remember what I told you ? I have everything archived, I know you all and I know your strengths and weaknesses.

Last thing, what does this survey mean to throw me out?
Avery knows everything too, so UNOW I didn't lie to anyone.
If you really want to ban me forever, do it.. if it makes you feel better..