Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by Turbazz

  1. T

    Safety

    Guys I have ordered a green laser finAly! Laser 303. This will be my first laser, woohoo!!! Right so I did want a red laser. But oh well next time. Question is what safety glasses would I need ? Do they depend on the colour of the laser .? Can you get universal ones. Can somebody...
  2. T

    Help needed !

    Its okay I found the review thanks. You said in the review its beam is equivalent To a 15 mw green laser? Do green lasers produce a beam a lot easier ? Might have to stop being fussy and buy a green 301 Seems to tick all the boxes lol.
  3. T

    Help needed !

    Thank you very much for your response Where is the review?
  4. T

    Help needed !

    Thanks guys I think I will order th one you recommend, so the 638 does produce a beam and burn if focused? To confirm I don't want to order the wrong one Lol. What glasses should I get with this and when should I wear them ?
  5. T

    Help needed !

    Thanks razako! I am from the UK So I need somebody that's going to ship here. I don't know what to buy there's too much on the market. Everybody keeps saying information is already on the forum... Can't find it... Decent red laser ?. Can you recommend a red laser? Decent beam and...
  6. T

    Help needed !

    How much are glasses can you recommend a website ? How do I know which colour I need
  7. T

    Help needed !

    So wavelength depends on the colour ? But the wavelength doesn't determine it range/power
  8. T

    Help needed !

    Hi guys I am new to the forum and also to lasers. Have been looking online just this week only have been fascinated! So my question is I do not own a laser, which should I buy ? -Obviously I want something which goes far - something which creates a beam - which burns plastic a little -...


Back
Top