Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by Stand109

  1. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    I can't use this type of lasers manually(with my own hands, grabbing the laser head) right?
  2. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    ok this is where I am right now, I'm thinking about getting these: "Product:Glass laser tube Power:80Watts maximum power:95w Length:1600mm Diameter:60mm Life time:8000 hours Packing:In wooden cases (It can be ensure to arrive u safe,not so easy broken!) Warranty:300days Deliver time:3-5...
  3. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    I'm in conversations with a chinese firm, they are asking this: "We can offer you laser tube,laser power supply,laser mirrors,laser focus lens, chiller,laser head,laser tube support,mirrors mounts,controller system and so on laser parts ? Would you which power laser tube do you uesed ? what's...
  4. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    Thanks that's helpful. Sorry to keep asking but what are the list of specific materials I would need for it to work? The link I've showed you are parts to a full-set machine, I'd like to search on ebay for each of the parts separately.
  5. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    do you think this will do? Length 1600mm 80w Co2 Laser Tube,80w Co2 Laser Parts - Buy 80w Co2 Laser Tube,Length 1600mm 80w Co2 Laser Tube,1600mm Co2 Laser Tube Product on Alibaba.com
  6. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    Can you describe me in more detail what kind of tubes and power supplies I'd need? As well as the water cooling and optics. As I said before I don't know anything about lasers so I'm kind of lost.
  7. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    My boss wants to use a laser. We have an automatic saw for it, but then they have to polish it. With laser, I suppose the cuts are much precise and clean. What do you suggest is the best way to do it? it's 3mm thick plastic.
  8. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    Thank you, that was good for me to continue my research, however if someone else who can help know about this, it would be great.
  9. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    I'm from Portugal, sorry about skipping the formalities. I don't know a thing about lasers, I'd be grateful if you could point in a direction. From what I've researched so far, I think I need a CO2 laser. It's not for personal use, however I don't know if my firm would need a license to use it...
  10. S

    Laser that cuts plastic

    Hi, I work for a company that produces plastic parts and we're trying to find a laser that we can use to manually cut through plastic (PS e ABS are the types of plastic). We don't want pre-fabricated machines, we want to adapt a laser on a working table we have. I don't know if any of you...


Back
Top