Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by RoyaL1

  1. R

    First Time Laser Build

    Excellent, thank you for the guidance. It seems like the 445/450 nm blue diode are quite readily available so I may as well start there. Is there any preferences you have on diode sizing (5mm, 9mm) and also Power? between 1.5-2 Watts whats the real difference in what I will observe in terms...
  2. R

    Laser Stimulation of Plants

    Hello, I have been reading through the forum and found some very interesting posts and was curious if anyone on the forum has any experience with exposing different plants to different lasers. I have studied the subject and eventually would like to research it and maybe to build some lasers to...
  3. R

    First Time Laser Build

    Hello, I am new to the forum and have been enjoying it immensely so far. I would like to begin my first laser build. I have played with lasers since I was little, I am an Electrical Engineer, and have studied Optics, working in a laser Lab with lower power lasers. I am very familiar and...


Back
Top