Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by Ray1

  1. R

    "Selectech" brand laser. Is it any good?

    If I do buy it, and the diode ever burns out, what are the chances of finding a replacement diode? Or just a diode that will work.
  2. R

    "Selectech" brand laser. Is it any good?

    Sorry, yes it is 200mw. (I am used to guitar amps) Yes, the host is very similar to that one, only larger in diameter at one end. I have not yet seen the beam or dot.
  3. R

    "Selectech" brand laser. Is it any good?

    I am new to lasers. But I am considering buying a laser made by Selectech. It is 532nm, 200mw, focusable, rechargeable, flashlight size, with safety key for under $100, though this price is a person to person deal, not retail. I cannot seem to find much online concerning this maker, Selectech. I...


Back
Top