Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by Ngraz

  1. N

    Need help with custom labbie!

    I would like to find a cool one that has like a ROL around the key hole. And sorry for the double post. I want the ROL like he has. Photo Cred: fixitiwill
  2. N

    Need help with custom labbie!

    I feel stupid. I just typed electronic key switch in ebay and it popped up. I deserve one of these: :lasergun:
  3. N

    Need help with custom labbie!

    I feel stupid. I just searched electronic key switch. Ooops. Slap to the newbie face.... :lasergun:
  4. N

    Need help with custom labbie!

    I am building a labbie, but I want to get a safety feature that is the Safety Lock Key. Where do I buy those?
  5. N

    My 1st Build! I need help!

    I just tore apart a crappy laser i got off ebay to keep the host for my 1st build: This One So, I found a few things on ebay I want to use in this host. Can you please tell me if it is going to work or not! These are the 4 things: 12x30mm Aixiz Module Glass Lens for Aixiz 12x30mm Module 5.6mm...


Back
Top