Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by mkronberg

  1. M

    Looking for good ~2w pointer for a cool project

    Awesome! You're getting very nice results indeed. I wonder how your camera/code works with different lighting conditions. I had a few problems with my setup when i move from a place with incandescent light (yellow) to fluorescent (white). At least this thread was worth something. :beer:
  2. M

    Looking for good ~2w pointer for a cool project

    Hi bobhaha, The setup on the video is one arduino uno to control both servos (pan and tilt), and to light that very low power red laser dot. Even using only that, the USB power was not nearly enough so I connected an external power supply to the arduino. The software part on the PC is all in...
  3. M

    Looking for good ~2w pointer for a cool project

    Thanks jimdt7, So i understand that different goggles protect different wavelengths correct? So this one protects this range: 190-540nm, right? Regardless of power? (say, between 50mw to 2w or something)
  4. M

    Looking for good ~2w pointer for a cool project

    Hi Guys, I do not intend to target people with this thing, only small objects for the fun of it, on my garage or another closed/safe space. I plan to operate by myself and film the results to youtube them. I'm a pretty responsible guy, and i'm sure I wont blind anyone for fun. Not a kid for a...
  5. M

    Looking for good ~2w pointer for a cool project

    Hi Guys, First time on the forums. Forgive me if that was already addressed, given I couldn't find another similar thread. I am an engineering geek and was working on some computer vision stuff. (essentially a sentry gun) just for the fun of it. I wanted to attach to it a fairly powerful...


Back
Top