Thank you. Could you be so kind, and explain to me what it means "get faster scanners", and where is it in options or...? Is my parameters OK for this model? Can I brake it by using wrong parameters, is there any limits for parameters?
Thank you! This is my post there - Run from Wings Platinum 4, and very cute and, that is more appreciate, VERY USEFUL answer.
Please, look at this, is it possible, what do you think?
My question is about simultaneous synchronized startup of laser projector KVANT and ordinary projector.
I have a Server with Wings Platinum program installed, it starts up the picture-show (“timeline”) on the ordinary projector(which is connected to video card through VGA). Laser projector KVANT...
Hi fellows, I 've just started to work with KVANT connected to Pangolin Flashback 3, can anyone tell me how to correct setup (parameters) of it?
These are mine, the picture is blinking on some "cues", what am I doing wrong?
The detailed answer will be much appreciated!
Thank you.