Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by jackh

  1. J

    Help...Solder which pin to what on the driver??? phr 803t

    hi, The diode is all the way in the case it's just that when the lens is fully screwed in it is too far away from the diode, (the case is built for a red laser) so I struggle to focus on very near targets, I now leave it only partially screwed in and a little piece of tape stops any wobble. And...
  2. J

    Help...Solder which pin to what on the driver??? phr 803t

    actually, the push button switch at the back keeps getting stuck, when I strip it down, the actual switch doesn't jam so I'm guessing its the button, it seems pretty smooth but is there some kind of grease or lube that's good for this kind of thing?
  3. J

    Help...Solder which pin to what on the driver??? phr 803t

    hi thanks for the help people, have finally got batteries and my laser is working great, still need a spacer to move the lens further back but it burns stuff......including people who doubt the power of a photons
  4. J

    Help...Solder which pin to what on the driver??? phr 803t

    I have read most of those diy laser guides and that's how I got this stuff and started making it, its just nowhere explains precisely where the pins are soldered to. I have everything else done like the double stacked 1R0 resistors using a 5mm soldering iron(that was tricky). thanks for the help
  5. J

    Help...Solder which pin to what on the driver??? phr 803t

    Hi, As you can see at the bottom of this picture the two pins of the diode are put onto the two little pads of the driver, however there is a third pin on the back which I assume is soldered onto the pad on the back. What is the point of doing this? and do I even need to? I just want to check...


Back
Top