Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by DontMurderTime

  1. DontMurderTime

    I need your opinion

    Awesome, thank you very much for the input. I will hopefully be putting my order in sometime this week.
  2. DontMurderTime

    I need your opinion

    Awesome, but just out of curiosity, say I accidentally shined that beam in my eye while wearing the goggles from about 3-4 feet. (OBVIOUSLY not something I intend to do, but accidents can happen) How fucked would I be?
  3. DontMurderTime

    I need your opinion

    I am looking to purchase my first high powered green laser. I have this one from O-Like in mind: Sharp High Power Green laser 50mW /Waterproof/focusable [OL-WG-50] - $39.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce as well as this pair of safety goggles: 405nm,450nm,473nm,532nm laser safety goggles...
  4. DontMurderTime

    Where should I start...

    Hey everyone, I've been a long time lurker of this site and finally decided to make an account. As of now, I currently only have "5mw" Amazon lasers (which I suspect to be highly overspec), I REALLY would like something more powerful, but don't even know where to begin to look, and I was hoping...


Back
Top