Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by bggsm03

  1. B

    pointer from lazerer.com

    yes thats the one i wanna buy.
  2. B

    pointer from lazerer.com

    Thank you, sorry I came off a little "snoody". But the quality over all is decent correct? That's my concern. I am sure quality is better on a self build, but for being pre-built, you think this thing will last for quite some time? (as long as I follow the duty cycle)?
  3. B

    pointer from lazerer.com

    66 views and not one suggestion or answer?
  4. B

    pointer from lazerer.com

    LZSK - 445nm 300mW Focusable Blue Laser Pointer I am looking at getting this laser? Would this be a good choice? I want to burn. Light my smokes etc aha.. and stuff. Also is lazerer known for getting things through customs without much hustle and bustle? Are they good quality? Thank you.


Back
Top