Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by Bazzo

  1. B

    HELP for a green laser pointer

    Probably you are right. I will try to focuse the laser beam as soon as I find a lens in order to do that and I'll let you know. Thanks for the answers. MB
  2. B

    HELP for a green laser pointer

    In that case why it's written Class2? Mah??
  3. B

    HELP for a green laser pointer

    Thanks pirsquared. I bought it in an airsoft shop in Sanmarino Republic, an indipendent state inside Italy and it was 35 euros. Yes I can see the beam in low light condition but not so very well... What I don't understand is the declared power and class2... Isn't it?
  4. B

    ciao from Italia

    Hi everyone, I'm interested in laser for optic studies such refraction, diffraction and so on...
  5. B

    HELP for a green laser pointer

    I bought a green laser pointer without thinking and I have a lot of questions about now. There is no brand name and the only things I can read are on a label in which is written: Max output power < 200 mw wavelenght 532 +- 10 nm class 2 laser product this product complies with 21 CFR...


Back
Top