Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by ArtemasAD

  1. A

    New to LPF. Need suggestion on "gadget" green laser!

    Thank you so much, you guys are very kind and helpful! For my purpose, I probably don't need anything beyond 50mW. If I can ever find a coupon, I think I'll go with LaserBTB's 50mW plus IR Filter. I take it that if I only point at the sky and don't look directly into the dot, I will be okay...
  2. A

    New to LPF. Need suggestion on "gadget" green laser!

    I believe this looks like a good start... LP 515nm 532nm 1-150 $30 for a 50mW laser doesn't sound too bad. Though $13 for shipping! I'm trying not to be a cheapo, but I guess I'll try to browse around for a coupon before I finalize the payment.
  3. A

    New to LPF. Need suggestion on "gadget" green laser!

    Do I introduce myself here? :angel: じゃ、よろしくおねがいします~ You can call me Arty. I'm 32, love gadgets, Japanese wife, MBA degree, 2.5 year old daughter that I'm trying to train her to be technologically competent at least as me. Currently located in Cincinnati, OH. I'm sick of winter already! I just...
  4. A

    New to LPF. Need suggestion on "gadget" green laser!

    Hello all, First off, I am very new to the whole laser hobby, so please be gentle! I am looking for a "gadget" laser mainly for pointing, not burning. Something that will be visible enough in most cases indoor, and clearly visible at night. For my virgin laser, there is no need for the ability...


Back
Top