Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Recent content by 92hatchattack

  1. 9

    I need of a higher power green hand held laser.

    So that conversion can be done with a cheapo $7 laser pen from amazon? Do you guys worry about the IR at all?
  2. 9

    I need of a higher power green hand held laser.

    Where does lazerer ship from and how long does it take to the US typically? Do their lasers have ir filters on them?
  3. 9

    I need of a higher power green hand held laser.

    Hi Everyone. I am in need of some help selecting a green laser for Astronomy purposes. I live in light poluted skies and will need something stronger than the standard 5mw pointer. Now Ive been lookinf around and there are a lot of these identical looking black pen like pointer... some of them...


Back
Top