Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow

jpv434

Dang I never thought people would be so sensitive to a regular thread or whatever you call this crap. People if you don't like a thread then don't read it. Maybe try some testosterone pills? Idk for the love of God and then you're going to take the time to reply with something negative basically letting me know that I have hurt your feelings. Ah ill pray for you guys. Thats the only hope

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So let me get this straight. You want everyone to chill out despite insulting us repeatedly and making spam threads about it? Yeah not gonna happen. This is your last warning to cut out the crap.

jpv434

So let me get this straight. You want everyone to chill out despite insulting us repeatedly and making spam threads about it? Yeah not gonna happen. This is your last warning to cut out the crap.
you could have just deleted my account. Can you just do so already? And warning? What are you threatening me ? Lol just delete my fucking account. Seriousl

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Why hasn’t this guy been banned already? If it was any one of us we would have been.

Reactions: GSS

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Why hasn’t this guy been banned already? If it was any one of us we would have been.
Well you know I'm not on every second of the day. I just got up. Had a bad night sleeping. Been having nightmares. I just banned the lunatic. Cut me some slack. I do my best here. Your last statement ... what's up with that?