Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser Labor Day Weekend SALE!!

Garoq

Though starting a bit late, we are running our first ever Labor Day Weekend Sale! Use coupon code "LABORDAY" to get 20% off any SL products on the U.S. AND international stores. The sale will run through 9/6 at midnight Mountain Time.

Thanks for your support!

BobMc

Though starting a bit late, we are running our first ever Labor Day Weekend Sale! Use coupon code "LABORDAY" to get 20% off any SL products on the U.S. AND international stores. The sale will run through 9/6 at midnight Mountain Time.

Thanks for your support!

Nice! Might just have to take a walk through your store and find something I just can't live without. :D

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Good luck with your Special Coupon Sale....

Jerry

Last edited:
There seems to be an error with the coupon code. When I entered the code it said "This coupon has expired @ 9/6/2017 12:00:00 AM" ?

Wow! I feel stupid, I forgot to enter the code for 20 percent off on my order a couple days ago. Oh well, not Gary's fault. No big deal though, still excited to start the parts on a future M02 build :)

GSS

Wow! I feel stupid, I forgot to enter the code for 20 percent off on my order a couple days ago. Oh well, not Gary's fault. No big deal though, still excited to start the parts on a future M02 build :)
What host kit did you order for the M02?
It's going to be BRIGHT:eg: Richie..

What host kit did you order for the M02?
It's going to be BRIGHT:eg: Richie..

Hey GSS :D
I got a basic C6 bundle kit but I'm actually gonna drive the M02 to only 1.2 amps to ensure longer life and slightly better Duty cycle. I was actually thinking of getting a Sink from Lifetime when I do build it because he sent me some pics of some great heatsinks for the C6. I really can't wait to do this one because I'm starting to get bored of my 70mw pl520 :p

GSS

Hey GSS :D
I got a basic C6 bundle kit but I'm actually gonna drive the M02 to only 1.2 amps to ensure longer life and slightly better Duty cycle. I was actually thinking of getting a Sink from Lifetime when I do build it because he sent me some pics of some great heatsinks for the C6. I really can't wait to do this one because I'm starting to get bored of my 70mw pl520 :p
So about 700mw of green:eg:
That diode run's hot that's for sure so just maby go with one of Lifetime's sink.
What's the deal with your SciFi 520, is it working?

Last edited: