Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sticky piferals photo thread.

should piferal thread on the DVD-RW be stickified

• NO... Give a good reason why not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sinner

First One, Its definitely a YES !! He does some crazy precision macrophotography.. I am big fan of his work too !! SO A BIG YES!!

Good.... I feel the same way, His picks are a great teaching tool.

I did not ask the mods I hope the poll reflect our communal decision and that alone get the job done.

Last edited:

sinner

Yup right , also the Multimedia Section does not have many stickies, so it will be a great addition to those who like to learn things with a new dimension.. :beer:

Reactions: ped
Yup I think so. Those pictures are really amazing and informative. They shouldnt be forgotten any time soon! :beer:

I want to thank everyone who voted, and especially to jander6442 for this surprise and unexpected initiative.

Thank you :beer:

Greetings.

ped

This fo' sure should be stickied.

I asked him to take the same shots, but with the diode(s) slightly lasing , so we can see the emission area, and he nailed it.

I want to thank everyone who voted, and especially to jander6442 for this surprise and unexpected initiative.

Thank you :beer:

Greetings.

No man thank you, can't wait for what u have in store for us in the future.

Arayan

Sorry for the delay... the answer is obviously YES... much easier to find and see it (the thread) again :)

Why can't someone make a new thread, quote the cool posts with pictures. Because I'd like to see PBD's macros "stickied" as well. Maybe just do a quote and then copy-paste

Why can't someone make a new thread, quote the cool posts with pictures. Because I'd like to see PBD's macros "stickied" as well. Maybe just do a quote and then copy-paste
Are you suggesting that this being stickified is NOT going to happen. I'm confident it will. Compared to some other stickies around here this one is surely justified.:)