Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reasonably Priced Violet?

Timelord said:
Let us all know what sort of prices they can do  ;)

Definately ;)

Hmmm do I sense maybe we shoud try and talk SenKat into arranging another group buy ;) (If its any good)

S

SenKat

*SIGH* I suppose so ! LOL Hey, if they are willing to dicker on th prices, and it turns out to be a really nice deal, then I am allll for it !

SenKat said:
*SIGH*  I suppose so ! LOL  Hey, if they are willing to dicker on th prices, and it turns out to be a really nice deal, then I am allll for it !

\o/

What a star you are.

Ohh I am a poet and I didn't know it...... lol the old onees are the best

Daedal

Well... this ought to be really interesting... I can't wait to see what SenKat has in store for us. I hope this laser is as good as it looks to be.

:D
DDL

K

kingzilla

Yeah, I am dying here waiting, hoping for a group buy! Whats the latest news about the purple, did it come yet?

K

kingzilla

Can't wait for the review, there were a couple people who were bieng sent one. Surely someone has one by now.  :-? I need this laser to complete my collection of all colors! LOL :cool:

S

SenKat

Okay guys - I HOPE to be able to get the review up tonight with plenty of pics...One thing I CAN say is that it is WORTH the price !!!
FOR SURE IT IS !!!

I do ask one favor though - I am HOPING the vendor will allow me to have a niiiiiiice discount for doing th review...so if any of you guys (or gals) buy one, PLEASE mention me in your order ? I don't get kickbacks, or anything - I just want him to know that I am helping him some :p