Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Levels?

Does anyone know how many posts you need to reach certain levels on this forum???

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
Does anyone know how many posts you need to reach certain levels on this forum???

I forgot ! Click on the members button - it'll give you some idea....

oh ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction, btw heres what i found out but its approxamate

lvl 2-around 50
lvl 3-around 100
lvl 4- lol the lowest person has 300

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
oh ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction, btw heres what i found out but its approxamate

lvl 2-around 50
lvl 3-around 100
lvl 4- lol the lowest person has 300
Yeah - I love this place...and I talk a lot, too...that's what got me up there ! Also, asking tons and tons of questions ! Thanks to all that have helped me learn here.... :cool:

Wow SenKat lol i just realized that YOU have the most posts on this forum! wow its an honor to be talking to ya lol! ;D

T

timelord

You'll find that i come a close second in the posting rank ;D

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
You'll find that i come a close second in the posting rank  ;D

Yup - second place. how does that feel ? muahahahahaha ! (kidding !)

Yeah - it's not really a competition to go "level hopping" or anything - I guess Timelord is just almost as big a blowhard as I am ! ;D ;D ;D

Everyone starts out at level one - even the most experienced users - so it is not an indication of what you know that puts you at a higher level (at least not in my case !) it just means you are a very active member of the community, that's all. Honestly, I could care less if there were 400 people above me on the "level" scale - :cool:

T

timelord

Won't take me long LOL ;D ;D ;D
Although this is no a competition to gain posts....