Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has this ever happened to YOU??

Today I was reading some old threads and got worked up by the BS r=that DinoDirect posted here long ago and then POOF! gone- oh yeah, he comes and lurks but does not deal well with the many issues we all have with their DD bastard children LM/YL and LPW to name just three.

I was later reading some posts and Trevor had offered some great advice and since i owed him some rep form the past I wanted to catch up-
Here is what I am sure happened- when we open the rep the "I approve' is already checked- you may know about this if you ever MEANT to neg rep some asshat and instead gave them a rep boost(hate when THAT happpens)

any how... this is not the first time I negged by accident. (admin plz fix this for me)

I did not click 'I disapprove' for Trevor it was already checked from my neg to DD. of that I am sure and it also explains the why and how that I negged greenmechanic a few year back. SO if you are handing out rep (send some to PLUS REP TO TREVOR PLEASE)- in the future- be sure the desired box is checked before you add rep, neg or pos-- no do overs or edits.:beer::thanks:

Last edited:

daguin

Avery can fix the rep for you

Drop an email to him explaining the problem

Peace,
dave