Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fasttech, too good to be true?

Alright,

So I keep hearing about talk about fasttech so I finally took a look for myself.
I was planning on getting a 1W 445 from blord but I decided to check around first.

https://m.fasttech.com/products/1620/10018391/3801203-200mw-532nm-single-dot-green-laser-pointer

And then there's this

https://m.fasttech.com/products/162...0mw-450nm-blue-light-zooming-laser-flashlight

How legit do you think this is? It's definitely not as bogus as laser pointer pro...
I comtiplated ordering them but instead of wasting my money I'm going with Sanwu unless someone here has purchased from these guys with good results.

Sta

All of the FT 532s are the same - around 50-100mW - while all of their 445s are around 1W. There is no real variation. That Gatling host for the 445 is particularly horrible - I have heard many bad things about it.

So if I were you, I would definitely go with Sanwu.

:)

All of the FT 532s are the same - around 50-100mW - while all of their 445s are around 1W. There is no real variation. That Gatling host for the 445 is particularly horrible - I have heard many bad things about it.

So if I were you, I would definitely go with Sanwu.

:)

well there are several minor complaint about Sanwu over the last 2 days...

not implying anything negative just a head up.

Sanwu will be your best option here if you're looking for a nice laser. I recently bought one of those "200mW" lasers from fasttech and it took about 4 weeks to get to me and I metered it at about 40mw. It's actually a lot less bright then the eBay pens that I get and it almost seems to be 520nm instead of 532...

I really reccomend getting one of Sanwu's cheaper greens. They're around 80mW if I remember. Good quality almost guaranteed.

Just ordered another Sanwu 304 80 mw 532 nm. Podo will send the replacement 3x BE and the 2 missing G7 lens in that shipment. He is pretty reasonable. You could roll the dice with XPL. I can't imagine an issue with their direct diodes.

Razako

Do yourself a favor and buy from Sanwu or even lazerer before fasttech.

I've bought 532nm modules that are 120mW+, and for 5$ I can't complain. Still running to this day. I actually shop there occasionally, they're the fastest shipping from a China warehouse for the cheapest.

I've bought 532nm modules that are 120mW+, and for 5$ I can't complain. Still running to this day. I actually shop there occasionally, they're the fastest shipping from a China warehouse for the cheapest.

Expanding on that point.
It sounds like fasttech is only good for lasers <$20

I just ordered the 80mW from Sanwu with the lens cap shipped for $29. I wish I knew they had a rep on the forms!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

GSS

Expanding on that point.
It sounds like fasttech is only good for lasers <$20

I just ordered the 80mW from Sanwu with the lens cap shipped for $29. I wish I knew they had a rep on the forms!!!
If your looking at them strictly as a source of laser's then probably yes. Like EP said you just can't beat their 532 module's at $5 a pop.
They do always seam to have all the little extra's though like micro switches and battery cases for cheap that I need.

After ordering a 80mW 532nm from Sanwu. I wanted to see about ordering another laser from them

I look at the site from my phone and they are selling a 50mW pointer and a 100mW pointer! the 80mW isn't even listed.

Are they in the process of modifying their website to sell slightly more powerful pointers? What do you guys think?