Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Danefex

Dan went beyond my expectations especially in the customer support department I highly recommend his services ill be posting a full review but I just had to give him some positive feedback
Thanks Dan hope to see what else you come up with :beer:

Yea I'm pretty sure what lense are you using? Either way I'm pretty sure your going to have a rectangular beam

I Third this! He is a swell guy who knows what hes doing and does it well.

@Tikilaser: Yes. There is a rectangular shape to the output. Its not as bad as the m-140 but it is rectangular, so no worries there :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words guys!! It's been a pleasure to meet & deal with you all as well!

:beer:

I'll fourth the motion and pass it, Dan is one the coolest guy on here I been dealing with him going on 4 years
now and there is no one I rather deal with, a real human, not like the fake humans :crackup:

:beer:

Last edited:

sinner

I'll fifth this, i still own you a host dan..

i'll soon send you one when i get a larger barrell made :D

+2 for Danefex. He was very helpful and answered all questions I had for him. I was hesitant to buy from anyone on forums but i would do business with him again. And I will! 200mW 532 in a v2!

:beer: Cheers!

(I am not sure if I am supposed to make a thread for Danefex but i figured i would just add my input here. If i need to change it and make my own thread i can.)

I guess if you disagreed with the general consensus of this thread you could start a new one but I think your In the right spot :beer:

Last edited:
I recently decided to go with dan for my first LPF purchase. So far he answered all my inquiries and now i'm patiently waiting for my 1W and 2W+ laser order. :)