Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

American Optical Laser Glasses (Randolph)

ALEXM

For sale are my American Optical Laser Glasses Apache AH-64, IHADSS, 2 notch. Like new w/original case and literature. Made by Randolph Engineer-USA. Size 5 1/2, bayonet temples. $50 + shipping to USA only. PayPal.

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 4

Encap

Apparently you can't read-- the LPF rule under the title of the sub-forum clearly says :
"Buy, Sell, & Trade --- Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation."

Additionally those glasses are useless to anyone on LPF or involved in hobby laser pointers.
They are specifically for eye protection against laser range finders and designators 500meters or greater distance away by Apache machine gunners which is why the lenses are a different size and shape on the right side compared to the left side + even at that you give no information about the wavelengths they are supposed to protect eyes from nor what the OD/Optical Density is which refers to the amount of light absorbed by a lens and ultimately let through to hit the eye.

FYI Nobody here is going to buy anything from an unknown with no track record of any kind.
As a first and hopefully last and only post on LPF attempting to scam people here on LPF for an additional $25 for useless glasses when you have them listed on ebay for $25, is a bit creepy and pathetic as well ..... https://www.ebay.com/itm/254814326114?ViewItem=&item=254814326114

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Wow good eye Encap. You exposed that scammer. I can't believe the guy wants double. It's ebay that makes you pay for fees. Makes no sense

Hi E,
Good call I checked them out also same info , you beat me to it. You saved someone from getting beta out of cash.
Rich:)