Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

635nm Arcane 2.0 Laser not working.

UPDATE: I carefully dissasembled the laser and found a loose connection so i repaird it and it now turns on. BUT now the laser is really dim and i dont even need goggles to look at it and it doesnt burn any more. Any ideas on what to do now?.

Around a year ago i purchased an Arcane 2.0 laser from sflasers.com. A few days ago i tried to turn it on nothing happened. I charged the batteries and it still didn't work. I tested the batteries in another laser and it that laser worked fine so it isn't the batteries. I would contact the owner of sflasers.com but the shop has since closed. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could maybe get it to work as it cost a lot and i cant get a replacement.

Last edited:

I have had a DOA arcane 2.0 for over a year. Are you offerin repair services? These fuckers gave me the run around to long and I had lost hope. Anything you can recommend would be greatly appreciated as I spent a lot on accessories. I'm skeptical on getting a new laser and was hoping to fix this issue but was pissed off and put it off. Now that I have free time I've just begun researching what to do with this expensive paperweight. In the meantime I may shop for just a little green well made 532nm. I should have gotten that first and lack funds to go all out again. :(

94Z28

I have had a DOA arcane 2.0 for over a year. Are you offerin repair services? These fuckers gave me the run around to long and I had lost hope. Anything you can recommend would be greatly appreciated as I spent a lot on accessories. I'm skeptical on getting a new laser and was hoping to fix this issue but was pissed off and put it off. Now that I have free time I've just begun researching what to do with this expensive paperweight. In the meantime I may shop for just a little green well made 532nm. I should have gotten that first and lack funds to go all out again. :(

I pmd you, or visit the thread suggested to the other guy who was the OP.