Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

510 side button modification

hi Folks,
i would like to elaborate on the happy wife thing. Well the saying is true but not 100% of the time believe me my brothers. But its all good we make plans and God laughs. They always have something up their sleeves. I think i need a new crystal ball isn't working from time to time. But i wouldn't change a thing LOL !!!

Rich:)

BobMc

hi Folks,
i would like to elaborate on the happy wife thing. Well the saying is true but not 100% of the time believe me my brothers. But its all good we make plans and God laughs. They always have something up their sleeves. I think i need a new crystal ball isn't working from time to time. But i wouldn't change a thing LOL !!!

That's too true also Rich!
As the song goes "a man needs a maid". (Just don't say I said so). :)

Last edited:
hi,
3d All you have to do is take off the 510 adapter and push the Pos+ pin out with a small punch, Done its isolated from the Neg- adapter it self..

Last edited:
hi,
3d All you have to do is take off the 510 adapter and push the Pos+ pin out with a small punch, Done its isolated from the Neg- adapter it self..

Grazie Rich :beer: , voglio provare a costruire anche io un 510 modulo...!
Di certo non verrà bene come quelli che costruisci tu...però ci voglio provare !

Ciao 3D,
The Pos+ is adjustable to a limit setting it high just enough toehold the wire , them screw it down till it makes contact and that 510 will be set for that particular vape mod

Riccardo:)

@BM,
I won't say word buddy to funny..

Last edited:
Ciao 3D,
The Pos+ is adjustable to a limit setting it high just enough toehold the wire , them screw it down till it makes contact and that 510 will be set for that particular vape mod

Riccardo:)

@BM,
I won't say word buddy to funny..

Ok Riccardo ! I ordered already the aluminum now do you see what I got !
31yjf%2BDRolL.jpg

Hi
Its 9mm ID and a copper module that holds the diode is 12mm. So if you intend to use it for heat sinking you will have to bore out the hole.But I think you will need a thicker wall seems to thin for a 9mm diodes heat

Hi
Its 9mm ID and a copper module that holds the diode is 12mm. So if you intend to use it for heat sinking you will have to bore out the hole.But I think you will need a thicker wall seems to thin for a 9mm diodes heat

Hi,
For the flaring of the diameter I will use a spiral to enlarge the holes in the HSS , then with my "cut tubes" manual I will cut the piece with a length of 5cm ! and then the block with 2 drills and I run at medium / high speed and carve of the lines as it is to yours :)
I unfortunately do not own a lathe, for metals ..!

Hi 3D,
Cant wait to see how the build comes out, this is a way i never seen before. Before i had a lathe i would do the same type of modding to get these results also. Many members here are very good with adapting to build without a lot of tooling , and some of the builds are awesome. Keep at it and when your done post some pics buddy.

Hi 3D,
Cant wait to see how the build comes out, this is a way i never seen before. Before i had a lathe i would do the same type of modding to get these results also. Many members here are very good with adapting to build without a lot of tooling , and some of the builds are awesome. Keep at it and when your done post some pics buddy.

I certainly hope only that I will be good !
Anyway, a little place a new "jewel" this time it's a 1.5 W - 405nm :D