Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UV Lasers

Relo H

I was looking online for a UV laser. To be clear this laser needs to be less than 400nm. I was looking for something upward of 3watts. I havent been able to find anything. Do you have any links that I could use to buy one. The more powerful the better.

I was looking online for a UV laser. To be clear this laser needs to be less than 400nm. I was looking for something upward of 3watts. I havent been able to find anything. Do you have any links that I could use to buy one. The more powerful the better.
You're going to be well under 1 watt with anything lower than 405nm.

Sub 400nm at 3+ watts? Nitrogen/TEA laser is the only thing that comes to mind that doesn't cost as much as a decent car. Nitrogen lasers are pulsed though, if you need true CW then best of luck to you.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter

Relo H

Thanks for the help. I was looking for something that is off the visable spectrum( In the UV direction). Too bad they cost so much

atomd

Thanks for the help. I was looking for something that is off the visable spectrum( In the UV direction). Too bad they cost so much
They don't. That's actually quite cheap for laser system. Only terrible beam quality diode lasers are cheaper (when available)

If you're just looking for a non-visible laser and it doesnt have to be UV, IR is the way to go. Plenty of cheap and decent options for IR since they get used as pump sources for DPSS lasers.