Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: 75W HID Xenon Flashlight - 7800mAh battery pack (Picture Heavy!)

Here it is... Flashlight 2X 8700mAh Battery 4X Lampshade ON Sale 85W 8500LUMEN HID Xenon Torch | eBay

*EDIT: I also just noticed that out of the 35 positive feedback that he's received, there isn't one about the flashlight.

Yeah, almost definitely a scam. 2x battery packs and the 85w light for $30 is way too good to be true. PayPal will still refund when the seller gets waves of negative feedback in a month or so. I've seen 3 other instances of this same scam, normally it's 200 feedback from 50cent bead listings and then they list several popular ebay lights at 30% their normal price with lots of stock.

Yeah, almost definitely a scam. 2x battery packs and the 85w light for $30 is way too good to be true. PayPal will still refund when the seller gets waves of negative feedback in a month or so. I've seen 3 other instances of this same scam, normally it's 200 feedback from 50cent bead listings and then they list several popular ebay lights at 30% their normal price with lots of stock.

Agreed, I can't see this not being a scam.

RayJay

It's the classic chinese ebay scam. There are hundreds of them from lego to mobile phones. They get an account, sell $1 items for 12 months then they list 5-10 big ticket items with 50-100 of each. Then clean up. This one has sold 50 out of 50 HID's in one listing, 28 in another and a bunch of other stuff. Doing the maths he has made off with about $3000 and probably has 20 other accounts going at the same time.. The old saying rings true.. If it looks to good to be true.. It most certainly is.