Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Trump Trial

I don't acquiesce to Trumps will, I accept Trump as the less repulsive of our two force feed choices...... much less repulsive.

That said Trump was never my 1st choice, but given the state of our corrupt government Trump may be a blessing after all and the fact that democrat politicians are so afraid of " Trump the beltway outsider " who came in swinging at his inauguration saying he would drain the swamp...... well I do like him more and more all the time.

Maybe this time Trump will ignore all the slings and arrows and drain that rancid festering cesspool we know as DC.

Trump says a lot of things. Like he was going to build a wall that Mexico would pay for. That didn't happen either. It is better to watch what he does than to listen to what he says.

You can repeat the democrat lies about what Biden supposedly did, but I know better, the economy under Trump was MUCH better because Trump is a business man who knows how to stimulate the economy...... democrats only have 1 trick and that's to raise taxes...... it doesn't work.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Seems that democrats have the inability to answer a simple question such as "What is a woman?". Then again I stopped paying attention to politics. Too much garbage

You can repeat the democrat lies about what Biden supposedly did, but I know better, the economy under Trump was MUCH better because Trump is a business man who knows how to stimulate the economy...... democrats only have 1 trick and that's to raise taxes...... it doesn't work.

Trump is the businessman who failed in Atlantic City and got, with the help of the banks he owed, other people to buy his debt. I can't think of a single thing he did right. He was a running joke in NY. People who watch his TV show and believed he was a genius believe he is now. That is just nonsense. He actually called Forbes as his publicist and said he was worth much more than he was. You can't make this stuff up!

We had a secure Southern border under Trump.

We had a great economy under Trump.

We were respected around the world under Trump.

We had a strong military under Trump.

We were energy independent under Trump.

Trump appointed 3 fantastic SCOTUS judges.

.....but Biden has failed on every one of those items above.

We had a secure Southern border under Trump.

We had a great economy under Trump.

We were respected around the world under Trump.

We had a strong military under Trump.

We were energy independent under Trump.

Trump appointed 3 fantastic SCOTUS judges.

.....but Biden has failed on every one of those items above.

No, we were considered unreliable around the world. We had an intolerable removal of children from their parents at the southern border. The economy failed under Trump as he ignored the pandemic and said it would just go away on its own. We got a SCOTUS that has the lowest assessment by the American people in history.

Biden, on the other hand, has given us infrastructure and the chips acts, forgiven many student debts and so much more.

It's impossible to have an honest conversation with you when you regurgitate your parties lies.

Biden pulled the US military out of Afghanistan like thieves in the night leaving a mountain of weapons end equipment behind for the terrorist.

Obama put kids in cages and Obama droned/killed US citizens overseas.

The infrastructure bill was packed with DEI bullshit as well as greed new steal..... I mean green new deal thievery.

Biden said he would appoint a Black Woman to the SCOTUS ..... That is racism, to put aside anyone who's not a Black Woman is racism and sexism..... Then he appoints someone who doesn't even know what a woman is or if men can get pregnant.

Trump gave us the covid vaccine in record time, thank you President Trump, Biden did nothing.

Furthermore Biden is a brain dead old pedophile who is not fit to serve 4 more minutes, much less 4 more years.

Last edited:
It's impossible to have an honest conversation with you when you regurgitate your parties lies.

Biden pulled the US military out of Afghanistan like thieves in the night leaving a mountain of weapons end equipment behind for the terrorist.

Obama put kids in cages and Obama droned/killed US citizens overseas.

The infrastructure bill was packed with DEI bullshit as well as greed new steal..... I mean green new deal thievery.

Trump gave us the covid vaccine in record time, thank you President Trump, Biden did nothing.

Furthermore Biden is a brain dead old pedophile who is not fit to serve 4 more minutes, much less 4 more years.

Of course you don't like anything Biden did. You are a Republican and can't admit any Democrat ever does anything right. Trump is the worst we have ever had in the White House and I was in college when Nixon was reelected. Thought I'd never see worse, but Trump proved me wrong.

Biden is the worst case of a puppet president we have ever had, there is a group of wealthy liberals and democrats acting as potus, Biden simply signs anything they shove in front of him.

We need a real President who is able to counterbalance the other 2 branches of government and make important decisions in real time.

Biden is the worst case of a puppet president we have ever had, there is a group of wealthy liberals and democrats acting as potus, Biden simply signs anything they shove in front of him.

We need a real President who is able to counterbalance the other 2 branches of government and make important decisions in real time.

:ROFLMAO: Well, that ain't Trump! Besides, he'll be a convicted felon long before November.

Trump will be acting POTUS come 2025, your kangaroo court be dammed.
Prepare yourself and plan accordingly to deal with your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

This has happened through our history, Republicans come in and clean up the mess, get the economy working again and then democRATS come in and spend spend spend other peoples money, hell democRATS have spent our children's children into enormous debt.

Last edited:
Trump will be acting POTUS come 2025, your kangaroo court be dammed.
Prepare yourself and plan accordingly to deal with your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

That's the problem with you Republicans. None of you are law and order because you have a felon as your candidate. He has another 54 charges after this trial. That is historic just by itself. And Biden had nothing to do with it... irrespective of what Republican lackeys say.

Law and order, you must be stoned paul...... it's your liberal DA's who refuse to hold inner city thugs accountable, it's woke policy that has crime running rampant in liberal cities.

Trump is not a criminal like Hillary and Obama are criminals, you know dam well this political lawfare is just yet another Trump bashing festival, but it's not getting much if any of the attention you dems want.... actually it's working against you.

Biden himself has nothing to do with anything, it's the cabal of woke around him that are destroying our democracy.

Law and order, you must be stoned paul...... it's your liberal DA's who refuse to hold inner city thugs accountable, it's woke policy that has crime running rampant in liberal cities.

Trump is not a criminal like Hillary and Obama are criminals, you know dam well this political lawfare is just yet another Trump bashing festival, but it's not getting much if any of the attention you dems want.... actually it's working against you.

Biden himself has nothing to do with anything, it's the cabal of woke around him that are destroying our democracy.

WTF? Trump spent trillions himself. BTW, damn is spelled like I did it. It isn't dam. Biden has been alert and impeccable during this entire administration. You Republicans try to say he's too old, but Trump is nearly as old as he is. Hell, I'm in my 70s. And I have physical problems that make getting around difficult. But, I do what needs to be done anyway. I'm sitting here arguing with you.

Last edited:
Trump spent but he also gave us the best economy in forever until covid.

Biden isn't fit to do a dam thing, it's elder abuse trotting him out to make a fool of himself, Biden is a national embarrassment and it's long past time for Biden to retire.

2025 will not see Biden as POTUS, nobody is buying your BS.... not even you.

The Trump hush money trial is back on today. So far the defense hasn't really made any points except that Cohen lied and stole some money from the Trump Org. Looks like closing arguments are going to be next week. Turns out Red Finch was actually a Trump algorithm that was supposed to make Trump's numbers rise in a CNBC poll about the best businessmen in the country. It didn't work well enough to allow Trump to make the grade. Turns out the Cohen stole $30,000 of that as he wasn't asked for it back.

The prosecution is going to bring a witness back tomorrow that can verify that Trump was on a call with Cohen on 10/24/16. Looks like the defense has stipulated to a photo from the video. Jury is being brought back to court. The still photo shows Trump and Schiller together on 10/24/16. Prosecution is on redirect. Cohen has testified that he had more that 20 conversations with Trump on 10/24/16. Cohen testified that Trump told him to work out repayment for Stormy Daniels with Weisselberg. This was just minutes before the call that the defense said Cohen was lying when he said he spoke with Trump at 8:02 P.M. on the 24th.

On re-cross the defense is trying to say that Cohen lost his license when he was convicted of lying to congress. This was brought up by the prosecution on direct examination. Seems like the defense is making the prosecutions case for them. Defense: You worked for Trump for 11 years. Did he overpay for things regularly? Cohen: No sir. Cohen has now left the witness stand and the prosecution rests.

Defense has called Daniel Sitko, a paralegal at the defense attorney's law firm. Blanche: You work for me? Sitko: Yes. Sitko testified that he made a summery from the prosecution's phone records. Blanche asks about 75 calls between Cohen and Costello in April, May and June of 2018. Sitko testified that his chart that some calls were double counted as there were voice mails included in some. Robert Costello is being called to the stand as Sitko leaves. This is the lawyer who tried to represent Cohen when he was arrested, a friend of Giuliani. The prosecution is trying to preclude Costello's testimony. Costello is now on the stand. He is being allowed to testify under strict rules that judge Merchan has ruled. Costello was trying to say Cohen lied about a phone call which was objected to and sustained. Costello: Cohen said numerous times in 2016 that Trump didn't know about Stormy Daniels payment. Costello said, "Jeez" at a ruling and Merchan asked, "Sorry?" Judge Merchan has asked the jury to leave the courtroom. Everyone including the press has been removed.

Costello is now being shown an exhibit from Costello to Cohen dated 5/16/2018. Did Cohen discuss legal issues with you on that call? Costello: Yes. Email says "If you want to communicate anything, let me know." He said that Cohen was concerned about the way Giuliani was talking about him. Said his obligation was to Cohen at that time.

The prosecution is now cross-examining Costello. The problem with this witness is he has made several remarks about the judge and this doesn't help the defense at all. "Cohen would have been a big client for you?" Costello: Yes, probably. The prosecution shows him an email to his son. Costello writes, "I will be on his team." His son responds wow, that's great dad. You knew that Cohen had been through a traumatic event. Costello: Yes. Costello says he never met Cohen until he was "putting on quite a show." The judge is dismissing the jury for the day.

Last edited: