Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About Jlasers

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So recently there was some drama regarding jlasers.com. Without trying to get into too much detail, there basically was an issue with a potential customer that came on here explaining what happened between them. I looked over the information provided and some things were said from both parties. Basically told everyone to move on and forget what happened. Jlasers did not handle this situation well and started to spread hate my way.
A week later when all was thought to be over Jlasers got all bent out of shape again and started editing his posts blaming me for a bunch of things. He then came over to the discord and said some seriously nasty words telling me to remove posts. When I declined he went crazy.
I told him and warned him to stop but he continued. I banned him from the discord. He friended me and I accepted giving him a chance to apologize but he continued his verbal assault. He also changed a few posts of his with more hate. He got banned on lpf for this as well.
Now recently he offered money and was unbanned by Avery. I informed Avery of the situation and showed him the screenshots of his behavior so Jlasers will be given another chance if and only if he replies to this thread with an apology for his unacceptable behavior. If he replies to this thread with anything other than an apology he will be permanently removed from this forum.
Jlasers we await your reply.

If anyone wants to view the screenshots please request and they will be provided.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I forgot to mention that Jlasers also needs to pay for an ad as well as the apology. Those are the prerequisites to stay.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I am very sorry.
I should not have insulted you. That was my bad.
Good now let's put it all behind us. Welcome back to LPF. Make sure to contact Avery asap about buying space for an ad. Happy lasing!