Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is the sky blue? (Answer)

Switch

DeBroegle theorized that a atom or monacule can emit 18 times the light it absorbs.

How come? :-? How can it emit MOAR than it absorbs? It has to come from somewhere....energy isn't just created you know....

Switch said:
DeBroegle theorized that a atom or monacule can emit 18 times the light it absorbs.

How come? :-? How can it emit MOAR than it absorbs? It has to come from somewhere....energy isn't just created you know....

I really have no idea what you guys are talking about (and I can't be bothered to read the whole post) but a few years back i was reading an article about some new type of mirrors they made that actually amplified light, they would reflect more light than what was shining on them I have no idea how or why but I thought it was very cool at the time. there was some pictures with the inventors holding up these disk mirrors i don't remember the details but at the time i said wow cool maybe i can box up some light to use at a later date. Super light battery.

Switch said:

The energy comes from the "dark" or vacuum if U will. It's the seemingly un-observable energy the keeps electrons spinning and the force that's known as gravity. They say 80 percent (don't know the right value) of the universes mass is hidden. Mass is energy and vs versa. Casmir force is another example of this phenominea science has failed to reconcile.

Take a look at Tom Bearden's website.

www.cheniere.org

diachi

Switch said:

Energy must be able to be created, otherwise how would any exist today ?? it cant always have just been there :p

Diachi said:
[quote author=Switch link=1212608788/48#48 date=1215251541]

Energy must be able to be created, otherwise how would any exist today ?? it cant always have just been there  :p
[/quote]

It isn't "created" per se. It exists. And it exists because it was transformed.

It isn't "created" per se. It exists. And it exists because it was transformed.[/quote]

Now that was a smart comment and I respect that Ur on the right wavelenth now. ;D

Everything I say is a promise, it's a personal belief!

Laserrod said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1212608788/48#52 date=1215299603]

It isn't "created" per se. It exists. And it exists because it was transformed.[/quote]

Now that was a smart comment and I respect that Ur on the right wavelenth now. ;D

Everything I say is a promise, it's a personal belief![/quote]

(Was that supposed to be sarcastic?)

Oh, me too, don't worry, i'm just sharing opinions here ;)