Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which laser should i get?

What laser do you think i should get?

• Wicked laser's E3 200mw 532nm

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Optotronics 150mw 532nm

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Rayfoss 445nm 600mw blue laser torch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay basically, I am just looking for a decent laser, that I could have some safe fun with. :gun:

jimdt7

First of all, never order from Wicked Lasers ! Your laser will come in 6 months ! I would take the Optotronics because they are on of the best companys out there !

First of all, never order from Wicked Lasers ! Your laser will come in 6 months ! I would take the Optotronics because they are on of the best companys out there !

I'm aware. I wanted other opinions also. :p

What do you want to do with this? Burning, pointing, star gazing? Or what?

Last edited:

ARG

Don't let other people decide for you, just go with what you want, if you can't decide, sleep on it ;)

@JohnTheRipper I am looking for a little bit of each, Burning, Star gazing, Something with a good beam.

@ARGLaser I agree, I had my mind made up pretty much, but i wanted to get a 2nd opinion :cool:

@JohnTheRipper I am looking for a little bit of each, Burning, Star gazing, Something with a good beam.

@ARGLaser I agree, I had my mind made up pretty much, but i wanted to get a 2nd opinion :cool:
For everything but burning, that E3 would fit the ticket (green>blue for visibility).