Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Virtual XI It shows up

Virtual XI

Hi everyone, my name is Vinnie, like the famous drummer, I love the music of Iron Maiden, that's why I chose Virtual XI name of one of their great albums (1998).
I am Italian and I am 44 years old, and I am currently unemployed, but still confident in finding another job, I like lasers, here we often see them shine in the sky, this is the forum for me, I need to look at it a bit following some guide or photo, I can also do something.

Happy to be here
Vinnie:giggle:

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum, glad you posted a hello in the welcome section first, members appreciate that.

Welcome to the LPF, Vinnie. Hope you are able to find all you are looking for here.

Anthony P

Hello Vinnie,
I have seen Iron Maiden live several times. They put on a heck of a show. Bruce never misses a note in spite of constantly running from one end of stage to other.

Virtual XI

@ : paul1598419
Thank you, I hope so, even though yesterday after registering for the LPF forum, I have already seen a powerful Build that is really heavy metal.

@: Anthony P
I confirm, the tour of the book of souls was beastly
LEGACY OF THE BEAST TOUR - 2019 is enjoying success everywhere, it's all ON SALE,

IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCES TWO UK FESTIVAL SHOWS FOR 2020 DOWNLOAD, DONINGTON AND BELSONIC, BELFAST

IRON MAIDEN will headline at Download on Saturday June 13, and at Belfast's Ormeau Park Belsonic Festival on Monday June 15. These will be the only UK performances by the band in 2020. which continues into Mexico, and Brazil, Argentina and Chile in October.

Bruce comments "Next year we will play a number of cities and cities we will be visiting this incredible tour, so it is terrific to accept the invitation to return to 2020 and we will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show. "" It is our seventh time headlining at Donington Park. It's home turf and we all really enjoy playing this festival. time for a Festival date too. "

I also think the tickets for this triple event are ON SALE

Anyway Up The Iron 🤘

@: BowtieGuy
Thank you so much :)