Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Posting Pics?

Do i hasve to have my pictures hosted online to post here or can I directly upload from my computer? I can't figure out how to do that... Im an idiot perhaps

Do i hasve to have my pictures hosted online to post here or can I directly upload from my computer? I can't figure out how to do that... Im an idiot perhaps

No worries, it's actually quite easy to do. One way (which is the way I use) is by uploading them directly to my Albums folder, then copying the code and pasting it directly on the thread. Instructions on this method are below :beer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Click on "User CP" at the top of the page:
[IMG]http://laserpointerforums.com/members/tha-greenlander/albums/random-pic-s-2/9182-user.png
2) On the right side, click the "Pictures & Albums" tab:
9178-album.png

3) Select an album on which to upload/store the pictures to(if you do have any any albums, click the "Add Album" tab at the bottom) I chose my random files one as an example:
9180-pick-album.png

4) Click the "Upload Pictures" button and then go through the process of selecting your pictures and uploading them.
9181-upload.png

5) Click the picture you wish to use in the album and copy the "BB Code" at the bottom:
9179-bb-code.png

6) Now paste the "BB Code" on the selected thread and you're done :)

Last edited:
Good advice G-lander
here is how i found it easy-

Once I have my pics dwnkded- I choose the ones I want to post -Rt Click and 'send to :dsktop'
Then I right click these and them re-size to medium- and then click advance and click where it sez to resize these NOT make dupes-if you dont do that you will have copies of each you resize and thats not needed.+

to add to a post I click FiRST 'Go advance' +
then click below 'manage attachments' then click 'Choose' then deaktop= clikckihg 'thumbnails' may make finding easier depending upon how full of icons and shortcuts you are on your desktop-

once you have them on the list click DNLD and allow them to be added- then click 'close this window' and finish your post and click 'submit'

I keep a folder on my dktop 'Laser Pics' and move them into it after i am done/

works for me (DO NOT forget to re-size to MED. thats important - pics top big are a PITA!!)

good luck
hk

Last edited:
Good advice G-lander
here is how i found it easy-

Once I have my pics dwnkded- I choose the oens I want to post -Rt Claick and 'send to dsktop'
Then I right click these and them re-size to medium- and then click advance and click where it saez to resize these NOT make dupes-if you dont do that you will have copies of each you resize and thats not needed.+

to add to a post I click FiRST 'Go advance' +
then click below 'manage attachments' then click 'Choose' then deaktop= clikckimhg 'thumbnails' may m,ake finding easier depending upon how full of icons and shortcuts you are on your desktop-

once you have them on the list click DNLD and allow them to be added- then click 'close this window' and finish your post and click 'submit'

I keep a folder on my dktop 'Laser Pics' and move them into it after i am done/

works for me (DO NOT forget to re-size to MED. thats important - pics top big are a PITA!!)

good luck
hk

Thank you hak! :)

To the OP, just use which method sounds easiest to you.
Goodluck!

Thanks I understand gerrymandered more goin to post pics of my blue laser I got recently appreciate the help

Upload to Photobucket. Copy image code paste in thread (only IMG code) delete everything else.

I use Photobucket and I like it quite a bit. Very easy to use, easy copy the direct image links and at that point use the

Last edited:

djQUAN

You are wayyy off topic. Consider starting a new thread to discuss your project.

WWC

Sorry about that, This forums navigation is different than i am used to.