Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nichia 65W RGB NUMM34T Laser Module

Ricker

Anyone have rich enough blood to test out one of these? Laser Tree 65W RGB NUMM34T

Not sure how practical it is, but it sure would be fun to wire up with separate drivers each containing potentiometers.

I assume there is two rows of red to make each match the brightness to the human eye. As the green is half the power of the blue and red.

$1200 is a lot of money and I'm not even sure what these are supposed to be used for. Looks doubtful that they would make a good projector and align properly for that purpose.

The multicolor beam would look wild though with the 3 distinct colors right next to each other

Ricker

$1200 is a lot of money and I'm not even sure what these are supposed to be used for. Looks doubtful that they would make a good projector and align properly for that purpose.
I was thinking that's exactly what they are for. For 100% laser projector with all colors coming from a single laser source. How they manage that? I would love to take one apart and see for myself!

Last edited:
I was thinking that's exactly what they are for. For 100% laser projector with all colors coming from a sinlge laser source. How they manage that? I would love to take one apart and see for myself!

After looking at the stacked diodes in this array my thought was these couldn't be aligned well enough to make a single line for a projector. But, in order to be certain I suppose one would have to buy one and test it. That won't be me at that price.