Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW verizon lg vx9900 for your green laser

Hello I am new to the forum and would be willing to let the mods be the middle man on this if your wouild like . I have a new never used still in the plastic with the box and all the stuff that came with it new LG VX9900 for verizon wireless. I bought two of these one for me ond one for the wife she says she thinks mine is too big (the phone that is)lol. so we never activated hers I was going to put it on ebay I know it will bring 300 there but I would rather trade it for a nice green laser . The camera on this phone is amazing and if you travel a lot like I do you can teather the phone to your laptop and you have instant high speed internet anywhere.you have to pay for it thru verizon but it is worth it . well if your interested please feel free to email me at dans3kgt@aol.com or send me a pm or post it here

thanks

dan kleinman

Reactions: ARG

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum Dankleinman i will gladly be the middle man if anyone is interested in your trade on the forum if needed. While your here feel free to read and post here too. ;)

P

Proctor

Weird that that phone is called "enV" ;D

I MIGHT be interested, I have to look that phone over first.

S

SenKat

I guess he forgot to post here again - he got someone on CPF to swap with him....

I never posted that it was gone because the guy on the CPF never came thru. It is still up for grabs what have you got that you want to trade? I am just about ready to put it up on ebay and just go buy a new one with the money I get .

thanks

dan

T

timelord

good luck and let us know if you get rid of it. So one of us moderaters know when to close the thread. ;)

S

SenKat

WOW - I can't believe he didn't go for it - especially after posting as much about it like that - that truly sucks man, I'm sorry !

ok will do . I was hoping to get this done soon but I guess there are more phones out there than lasers.

thanks

dan