Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser number 3

Shov3lboy

Hello and thank you in advance for any info I may receive.
I recently was looking to purchase my 3rd laser. My first was purchased from Dragon my second from Laserer. I was looking for somewhere new to me to purchase from. Browsing this forum I came across Sanwu. Everyone has given them great reviews so I figured I’d give it a go. I was able to find what I was looking for so I made the purchase. I emailed them with a question and they responded in a matter of minutes. I was blown away at how fast they replied. I did read that lasers are made to order and I would receive a tracking number within 10 working days. Well 10 days has come and gone and I have not received anything. I have tried to reach out via email but this time I have not received any response at all. I thought I saw on one of the threads that the owner was a member of LPF but don’t remember if this is true. I want to know if they are a member how do I get in touch with them or what me next step if any should be. I really do appreciate and advice given to me. Thank you.

Podo is the user name of the Sanwu rep here. This is typical of Sanwu from what I understand. You may not get your item in the time promised, but you will get it eventually. They have never screwed anyone over that I have ever heard about.

Any reason you picked this section for your post? --Rules?? no Stickies?? NOPE..
When you are unsure just search the topic and see where others are posting.

also consider adding your location INTO your profile --it DOES make a diff. .
IMHO you have not waited long enough to complain...
give it some time-- you are not the only buyer.

edit add-on
HHHHHHHHHHHH
For got something:
Too many here think mostly about 'the wait'.. seems longer than it is.
The smart money is on SAFE and unopened delivery... not speedy delivery..however IMHO there IS a link- package marked express do not get delayed as much as others.. JL only shipped to me with DHL Express and the starting price is iirc $38... like speedy deliveries -- cost should NOT be a factor--I would never trade a lower ship cost for one where Customs often opens and / or seizes. In 10 JL GBs , each more than ten $$ lasers each box-- NEVER any opened- the original 'DHL Inspected' tape was ever cut. From what I gather JL has a shipping agent at DHL who handles 'everything'.
But when returning a laser to JL China- they like USPS/EMS ... so any 'extra help' is not available on DHL returns IDKFS.

AND there are countries where its best to take the laser apart and send the parts in 2 packages.

that's all I know... oh yeah this-- 'Fig Newtons were named after a town NOT the scientist.' (sez Penny)

Last edited:
Pardon my double but...
The response from
Shov3lboy
was very underwhemling.

another 'hit n run' ???
Prolly never stops when turning right on red.
Time for a good oldtime Amish 'SHUNNING'

BYE FELECIA