Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

KY laser laws?

I am sadly moving out of oregon for two years to kentucky.
GF got into a great school program there. Anyways I have been trying to research their laser laws and dont seem to find any specifics. I am assuming they will just fall under FDA regulations. Our famous machinist from KY seems to have dissappeared.
Anyways... if anyone could help thatd be great.

Razako

Should just be the typical FDA regulations and such,

Are you sure it's just for two years? Don't get stuck there unable to move back. And don't buy any of that illegal Moonshine/White lightning, it's not FDA approved. :crackup:

Alan

Ha you killin me Alan.
Yea I hope it's only for that long.
I do like me some moonshine though! :)

joeyss

Ha you killin me Alan.
Yea I hope it's only for that long.
I do like me some moonshine though! :)

Can you get everclear even the 151 proof version in KY or a state next to it.?

it's moonshine/over proof vodka plus it's 100% safe since there's no risk of it being cut with methanol amd you going blind.

plus it makes a great non toxic lens cleaner.

Can you get everclear even the 151 proof version in KY or a state next to it.?

it's moonshine/over proof vodka plus it's 100% safe since there's no risk of it being cut with methanol amd you going blind.

100% safe?:crackup: there is also Bacardi 151 also 151 proof, it has a warning label danger flammable keep away from fire or flame. Remember that James Bond movie where that guy used some bottles of 151 as Molotov cocktails to start a fire, it will really burn like that. The movie was "A View to A Kill" Christopher Walken played the part of Max Zorin.

plus it makes a great non toxic lens cleaner.

It's also a good solvent for most glue and adhesive.

Alan