Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just another nubm38 gun! And some noobie questions about it

Tr4hard_Lazer

It's not my first laser and yes i know all the safety trust me. I don't even start theese kinds of projects without thinking about safety first. I may be a dumba$$ but when it comes to safety (especially others) i don't mess around. I have a massive beam stop, a crazy beam dump and a blacked out room i used for testing. If i need to see the beam i look at my phone through the laser goggles and change the color settings so i can see the beam through the goggles without burning my eyes out. And i added a few safety switches on the gun and all that too no worries. Im more concerned about a reflection burning my nuts off then getting any kind of eye damage haha

Tr4hard_Lazer

And yes absolutely Redcowboy is awesome. Im willing to bet the dude has stuff im his basement the public can't know about lol

Oh no, not me...... I don't have anything wild in my basement below ground level where the govt. backscatter x-ray trucks can't scan it from the street..... actually they just fly over and scan through the whole house..... that's why I keep a giant iron penis in my attic.... scan that G men.