Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Newbie!

Airtech

Hey guys,
Newbie from Kentucky here! I have always been interested in the power of lasers. What sparked my newest interest in them was that I was at a customers looking over their new laser cutting machine to quote them for a compatible air compressor to feed it air. They mix class 3 compressed air with nitrogen to cut metal.
I have a friend that is always talking about his handheld laser and I decided to check them out. I am very safety conscious and am looking for some good affordable safety glasses. I have the following:

Odin 5 watt 450 nm
1 watt gattling gun 450 nm
303 green
Sanwu Striker 7W on order with saber attachment

Thanks and happy lasing!

Last edited:

GSS

Welcome Airtech:)
Your looking for safety glasses?
Go to "Survival Lasers" and get a pair of Eagles for around $40.. They are great hobby glasses with a rating from OD5 to OD6 with the standard 190nm to 540nm pair. Use the 10% discount code for forum members.
If you wear regular glasses they have the slip over type..

Last edited:
A little late to the Party but...............:oops:
Welcome to the Forum Airtech.

I see you are already being Laser safe
getting Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses.
Enjoy the Forum.

Jerry

I had a misspent 11 months in Lexington, Ky back in the last year on the 20th century. Was never so glad to get out of there. Sorry. I'm just not a fan of southern politics.